Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampires...
01-30-2006, 09:03 PM,

Especially since you can talk to people now.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
01-30-2006, 09:04 PM,

Especially since you can talk to people now.
How will random vampires in the wild be handled in Oblivion?
01-30-2006, 09:11 PM,

?( Don't know yet
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
01-30-2006, 10:21 PM,

I saw interesting ways to handle this in some mods for Morrowind.
03-16-2006, 06:22 PM,

what about vampire powers then? perhaps you could aquire them as you become more and more powerful? and perhaps you could aquire some other clans abilities as well? or perhaps have the ability to become the ancient of your own clan by serving molag bal? IMO vampire powers are the very essence of being a vampire and thus this idea could be at least thought about in some way?
03-17-2006, 01:33 AM,

I think that as you rise up in the ranks of the vampire clans you should get some kind of flight ability, this should be possible with the script spell effect. If that doesn't work just get a big high jump spell with slow fall on it.
03-17-2006, 02:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nietzsche
what about vampire powers then? perhaps you could acquire them as you become more and more powerful? and perhaps you could acquire some other clans abilities as well? or perhaps have the ability to become the ancient of your own clan by serving molag bal? IMO vampire powers are the very essence of being a vampire and thus this idea could be at least thought about in some way?

I like that idea, gives it a sort of Anne Rice feel, though we should never make the player immune to sunlight. That would ruin it