Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivec in our mod
07-04-2006, 12:06 PM,

and thanks for correcting me... still Nirvana is cooler Big Grin
oay... so let's say Vivec wants CHIM cause he does...

how about we have him being good and reforming the Temple and doing all this stuff....
but then in all that he does he is actually catching Azura off guard....

and then the godly side takes over and then goes on to achieve CHIM at the expense of Azura?

I dunno how we would do this... but I DO want Vivec to start reforming the Temple... and if you join his side you would take the reigns of the Temple after he has gone.... perhaps take over the Ordinators or the Armigers and secure the Temple's place? that way for awhile Vivec can be the main guy but after he goes for his own selfish enlightenment, you can be the star!
07-04-2006, 12:48 PM,

There's nothing that says Vehk the mortal was benevolent that I know of.
07-04-2006, 01:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
but a promise is a promise... he was force to realize (with the coming of the Nerevarine) that times are changing and he must help the Nerevarine beat Dagoth ur and also reform his Temple... and so he says he will reform the Temple and all
07-04-2006, 01:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
but a promise is a promise... he was force to realize (with the coming of the Nerevarine) that times are changing and he must help the Nerevarine beat Dagoth ur and also reform his Temple... and so he says he will reform the Temple and all
And promises are broken in this world of liars. Vivec had to help the Nerevarine or else Dagoth Ur would probably make his own Wraithguard with Kagrenac's journal and planbook, and likely sever the Tribunal's connection with the Heart (not just with the enchantments), removing them from existence entirely. And then he could go around severing other people's connections with the Heart (as the Heart is the source of all life) and unmake them.
07-04-2006, 01:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
And promises are broken in this world of liars. Vivec had to help the Nerevarine or else Dagoth Ur would probably make his own Wraithguard with Kagrenac's journal and planbook, and likely sever the Tribunal's connection with the Heart (not just with the enchantments), removing them from existence entirely. And then he could go around severing other people's connections with the Heart (as the Heart is the source of all life) and unmake them.
you are sooo intent on having Vivec NOT go through with his plan... geez
he wants to stay god of his people even though he is no longer a god right?
how would he do that? reform the Temple so that he can stay with power but his Temple can survive..
07-04-2006, 01:38 PM,

Because Vivec's "plan" goes against who he is. It was probably a lie. Or, if anything, a partial truth.
07-04-2006, 05:35 PM,

Because Vivec's "plan" goes against who he is. It was probably a lie. Or, if anything, a partial truth.
I think Vivec will reform the Temple and bring it more under his control... (ie. Ordinators)
I dunno what about that hurts him... I mean in this he has two main options...
1. reform the Temple and have more power
2. don't reform Temple and watch it slip away
I think he'd reform the Temple so that it can survive the new times and also bring it more directly under his control....

also I know this would be dramatic or whatever....
but I was thinking maybe though the Nerevarine went to Akavir, and somehow he was mysteriously killed... and I think Vivec did it...
07-04-2006, 05:39 PM,

I think Vivec has done enough with the Temple and he'll be in a position to achieve CHIM any minute now.
07-04-2006, 06:07 PM,

I think Vivec has done enough with the Temple and he'll be in a position to achieve CHIM any minute now.
well that's boring, why have an MQ partially about Vivec if all he does is achieve CHIM?

by the way, can people return to Nirn after achieving CHIM? like not descend but return as a CHIM person?
07-04-2006, 06:43 PM,

CHIM is a return to the non-linearity of the Dawn Era, and you become a new Aurbis. (Though, you need "I", which requires a counter-opposite of you that is you yet isn't, since you become zero when you achieve CHIM.) Dagoth Ur achieved a semi-CHIM (because he didn't achieve a very important part of it), but when he discovered it, he hadn't brought it with him to the Dawn Era, and was trust back to where it was left, on Nirn (and then went insane from going from nonlinear CHIM to linear life). Now, as for someone PROPERLY achieving CHIM, "I" and all... I don't know.
Note: This is speculation.