Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivec in our mod
07-04-2006, 07:35 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Axen
CHIM is a return to the non-linearity of the Dawn Era, and you become a new Aurbis. (Though, you need "I", which requires a counter-opposite of you that is you yet isn't, since you become zero when you achieve CHIM.) Dagoth Ur achieved a semi-CHIM (because he didn't achieve a very important part of it), but when he discovered it, he hadn't brought it with him to the Dawn Era, and was trust back to where it was left, on Nirn (and then went insane from going from nonlinear CHIM to linear life). Now, as for someone PROPERLY achieving CHIM, "I" and all... I don't know.
Note: This is speculation.
so basically if one returns from CHIM he or she is basically starting up a linear life on Nirn again and must go through all of the trials to attain CHIM again?
07-04-2006, 08:16 PM,

In Dagoth Ur's case. However, also note that Lorkhan's avatars all either ascended or were destroyed by themselves.
07-04-2006, 11:50 PM,

In Dagoth Ur's case. However, also note that Lorkhan's avatars all either ascended or were destroyed by themselves.
I see... yeah that's kinda true... all that Talos and Septim and Zurin stuff...

you know what? present me with a good way for Vivec to achieve CHIM and also let the player interact with Mr. Vivec and have the Temple reform somehow...
I don't mind if Vivec himself doesn't do it, but he needs to start it and if the player finishesit, so much the better...
however I think it is hard to incorporate so much into one main quest... but hey, let's try to find a way
07-07-2006, 06:53 PM,

I always saw Vehk, Vehk, and Vivec as being Vivec the poet/lover, Vivec the Thief/Murderer, and Vivec the God. Since the first two are mortal aspects, and the third one is the combination of the two. Vivec is known as a god of poetry, love, and wisdom. But he achieved it through murdering Nerevar (although probably without poisioned candlesticks and robes Wink).
07-08-2006, 02:08 AM,

You know, when in Mankor Camoran's paradise and he starts his monologue, he brings up intresting parts about the Divines, Lorkhan and his parts on Mehrunes is fascinating, as well as the other plains of Tamriel, I will try to find some way so you guys can incorporate this in Vvardenfell.
Boil-em, Mash-em, Stick-em in a stew!

Golems: 9/??
Jiihat: 17/30
Leader of the Khajiit (name undecided): 23/30 braids in the mane

The fort itself:

Interiors: 0%
Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!
07-08-2006, 02:19 AM,

Lorkhan is Akatosh is Dagon.
08-14-2006, 03:25 AM,

Lorkhan is Akatosh is Dagon.
Uh then why did I see Akatosh pwn Dagon in the Temple?
08-14-2006, 03:27 AM,

Because Akatosh doesn't know that he's Lorkhan or Dagon... If he's actually Dagon. Still unsure of that.

Also, a lot of Camoran's speech was pretty much wrong (the realms of Oblivion were all mismatched and stuff). He was crazy after all. Still interesting stuff.

And I believe there's only two real aspects of Vivec. Vekh the mortal and Vehk the god. V'Vehk.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.
08-14-2006, 03:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hrafnkel
Because Akatosh doesn't know that he's Lorkhan or Dagon... If he's actually Dagon. Still unsure of that.

Also, a lot of Camoran's speech was pretty much wrong (the realms of Oblivion were all mismatched and stuff). He was crazy after all. Still interesting stuff.

And I believe there's only two real aspects of Vivec. Vekh the mortal and Vehk the god. V'Vehk.

How can they both exist on 1 plane at the same time? ?(
08-14-2006, 03:56 AM,

they may be form seprate iterations of reality as it is thoroized that each of the daedrac planes are actuly layers of reality to nirn. or something like that i think
Sincerly
Green Cutlass