Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xae's OST Contributions (BM Soundtrack)
11-04-2010, 08:39 PM,

Ace track, Xae! :bananarock:

Yes, that sounds really useful, Koniption. You may wish to record what is done and not done here: CLAIM: BM Cell Naming & Music Preparation . I just updated the thread....it may help but you're likely to admin yourself in your own way. This is just in case any others come flocking in, elbowing people out of the way in their rabid haste to get this task completed....we don't want to cause a stampede! :eek:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
11-05-2010, 12:54 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Ace track, Xae! :bananarock:

Yes, that sounds really useful, Koniption. You may wish to record what is done and not done here: CLAIM: BM Cell Naming & Music Preparation . I just updated the thread....it may help but you're likely to admin yourself in your own way. This is just in case any others come flocking in, elbowing people out of the way in their rabid haste to get this task completed....we don't want to cause a stampede! :eek:

Thanks IG!

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
11-08-2010, 06:27 PM,

Quick note. I've changed my website (same url but different design) but the BM OST page hasn't gone anywhere.

It would be great if you could do it, Kp. PM me if you need to know something about the soundtrack that isn't written somewhere.
11-08-2010, 07:55 PM,

Talking of websites, Xae, do you think you have time to work on BM's? It's not critical or anything but I remember seeing the logo with the Argonian equipped with a spear and Soulrest's botanical greenhouse in the background....I would show you the pic I downloaded from you but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

If it's simple enough just to edit then it can be used as a general resource to post stuff up on. You never know. It might just attract some help. If it's going to be very time-consuming and will take you away from your composing or something then I don't mind but it would be nice to have...

The last time we discussed this, DoZeNt was hoping to bring in 'Russian Argonia' to do it but it looks like that's fizzled out...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
11-08-2010, 11:34 PM,

I think you're referring to this one (beware of large screen-cap image):

[Image: BM.jpg]

It was designed and coded with the intention of using a PHP/MySQL framework to add and update news posts, screenshots, images etc. As it stands, the design is about halfway there, and to have this full functionality would require a server capable of PHP/MySQL.

Currently, I'm sitting on several projects at once so time is still an issue. Come 2011 most of these will be over and done with. Until then, I'm thinking there are two ways to go about it. One, I simplify this design down to pure XHTML so that it can be uploaded anywhere, but editing it would require coding knowledge. Two, I modify the banner to fit with a given wordpress template and we simply use a wordpress blog to post updates (which would definitely work better with a dedicated domain). These come with editable pages for sticky information, such as a team list or a faq.

I suppose it depends on the intended function(s) of the website. Let me know what you'd like, short-term and long-term, and I'll let you know what I can do.

Small bit of relevant info: I've always used One.com for hosting. Unlimited traffic from a fast server with 3GB of storage, for a very low fee.
11-09-2010, 11:16 AM,

Great design :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
11-09-2010, 07:08 PM,

I carried on this discussion here: Promos - Threads, Webs & Links .
11-10-2010, 02:57 PM,

This might be something to use as an entry march for Lilmoth, or whichever city is the 'capitol' of Black Marsh, so to speak.
11-10-2010, 06:23 PM,

The capital of Black Marsh is Helstrom but Lilmoth will be a big and important city.

Lovely stuff! It could work very nicely for Helstrom which is, at present, just a vague height map shown here: City Planning Thread 6 - HELSTROM . However, the full shrine set together with Mayan temples will be used here. It exists, hidden from sight, on the border between the Arnesian Jungle and the Vudai Marshes in the North.
11-10-2010, 10:49 PM,

You're both right. Lilmoth is the Imperial capital, but Helstrom is the native Argonian capital.

Anyway, that tune would be perfect for the entry into Helstrom.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!