Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xae's OST Contributions (BM Soundtrack)
02-27-2011, 09:37 AM,

Good to see you back in action. Looking at the OP, it seems I missed quite a few that you released recently. There's some really nice work there.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-27-2011, 02:44 PM,

Ai shi teru, Xae! =)

Good to hear the signs are on their way. I figure that if I can clear up the remaining NPCs then we can make a proper start on the quests. That's the only major remaining thing on my 'to do' list besides the odd dungeon and interior and bits of landscaping that can be done alongside the quests.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-27-2011, 10:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Xae
Ok, I'm more or less back from a hiatus. Lots of things have been siphoning all of my spare time since before Christmas. There's not much to say about it except perhaps that I can now say "I love you" in Japanese.

In any case, I added something for Stormhold interiors, though I'll be focusing on the establishment signs next with the time I have available.

Hi Xae,

Good to see you back!

I've very slowly been slogging away at the "interior cell renaming" spreadsheet, for your music. I've gotten to the point, where I am now deciding on the actual Editor ID names for the interior cells (about 1/3 done), but I haven't actually renamed the cells in the CS, yet. Also, another third of the interior cells, still needs Ibsen to check them over, before I decide on the Editor IDs to give to those cells. I haven't sent him the spreadsheet again, yet.

It goes real slow, because of my other tasks I have to do.

RE: Establishment signs:

If you draw the concept art, I might can model what you draw. I'm backlogged right now, though, so it might be a while, depending.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
02-27-2011, 11:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
RE: Establishment signs:

If you draw the concept art, I might can model what you draw. I'm backlogged right now, though, so it might be a while, depending.

I think he was probably referring to the Gideon signs that need doing by using your batwing mesh.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
02-28-2011, 01:33 AM,

Yes, I'll be touching up the Gideon signs I'd made previously and finishing the missing ones. Shouldn't take long. Then I'll find/make a concept for the Stormhold signs.

IG, is there anything else you'd like me to do besides the sign textures?
02-28-2011, 06:19 PM,

How about developing the loading screens? We have loads more screenshots now and we can be adding comments / game info to them as we go. Either that, or add the comments later once the screens are done.

Come to think of it, how do you fancy tackling sound effects? They would be added along with your music bsa...
02-28-2011, 10:24 PM,

I just made this post here: Loading Screens , realising that I could probably handle the loading screens myself. However, I vaguely remember that it came with instructions. I have tried using the loading screen template as it is but the picture always comes out like a very bright photo negative....do you still have those instructions, Xae?
04-17-2011, 11:54 AM,

It's safe to say that not all of the ideas I've had for Black Marsh have been used, and not all of the tracks have survived the many revisions I've made. Hence, I've uploaded an archive of 29 tracks selected from my discarded-folder.

In case you want to hear any of the older stuff again or fancy hearing the tracks that I never shared then you can do that at your heart's content.

Black Marsh OST Legacy
04-17-2011, 01:37 PM,

Cool! Cheers, Xae! I'll give them a listen... =)
04-17-2011, 07:59 PM,

Thank you Xae!

Btw, I have every intention of getting your music to work in the proper cells, eventually, using BetterMusicSystem. I just get sidetracked so often....

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool