Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
02-10-2009, 02:32 PM,

Glad to see you here, Dark Ansem! Big Grin So it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to assume that once you've completed those tutorials you'll want to involve yourself with questmaking? I'm sure you'll have a blast. Having the power to create my own stories is what first sparked my own interest in modding, and it can be amazingly fun at times.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-10-2009, 03:27 PM,

perhaps. I'd rather work with them with more capable people though, in order to discuss plot points me and technical issues them...
02-10-2009, 06:45 PM,

You're in the right place to pick up tips and learn other modding skills. We have some highly experienced people around here. Welcome to the team!

btw, I used to teach English in Italy and speak the language to a conversational level....I loved every minute of my stay there. I think you're the first Italian we've had with us to my knowledge. :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-11-2009, 07:39 AM,

you loved your stay in Italy? you're a corageous one. I live here and I think it's awful. I won't be able to use the CS for a bit however, as I say my pc is under repair XD too bad for me. I guess my eventual lessons are on-hold for the moment.
02-11-2009, 06:57 PM,

Welcome! Big Grin
03-17-2009, 05:29 AM,

Hey everyone, I'm Zach. I'm 18. I love to write (literature, I HATE journalism) I love to listen to music (Nirvana is my favorite) and I love to play video games.

I have recently taken up an interest in Morrowind for Oblivion type mods, including SOVVM, Morroblivion, and of course your own mod, Silgrad Tower. I have also recently taken up an interest in modding Oblivion, and though I am pretty poor at it, I know that I can easily get better.

Anyways, I'm just wondering if this mod is the only one left alive and breathing. SOVVM and Morroblivion are pretty much dead and buried. A shame. Hopefully you guys still trek on.
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]
03-17-2009, 09:36 AM,

Hi ZDawg, and welcome to Silgrad Tower! No worries, we're still alive and kicking. Of course the general interest in Oblivion has declined and the scene isn't what it used to be, but we've been blessed to have a strong, sturdy group of members who've been working here in the team for years. Hopefully we'll have our teaser mod out soon to show some of the work we've done and whet player appetites for our big 3.0 release. I hope you'll like it here! Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-17-2009, 07:10 PM,

Welcome ZDawg to Silgrad Tower!! Smile
03-18-2009, 12:12 AM,

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys!! Really, all of my frequently visited websites have gone cold lately (including my own site), but this one really seems friendly.
I'll die to win, 'cuz I was born to loose.
[Image: nirvana.jpg]
03-18-2009, 02:44 AM,
I'm back?
I know that I'm at the top of the page, I was excited to help this project, but unfortunately school got the better of me and I forgot.

I remembered this mod though, and I'm astounded at what's been accomplished. I'll make a thread for me in the visual department soon, showcasing my talents.
returned from the dead... lets get started