Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
08-23-2008, 09:36 AM,

Welcome, Tabber42! Smile Always nice to have someone new coming in. I write as well but you'll find that it's hard to get a lot done without using the CS. Believe me, I tried.

Have a look around and see if there's anything you fancy contributing to. I'll be posting up some of my own claims for the Steadhelm Region soon so you're welcome to do a little bit of modding on my stuff. The Steadhelm Ferry ( SHC53 "Steadhelm Ferry" ) would be a nice start for someone new to modding...and I'll be posting up claims on ruins, forts and caves as well.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-23-2008, 05:48 PM,

Alright wicked. I'll definately take a look. No skill with any of that lol, either way it should be interesting though Tongue.

:mchm:
"You asked what I do better than speaking? The answer is: war."
Potema, The Wolf Queen
09-21-2008, 09:04 PM,

I think it's about time I introduce myself, since I've been here for quite some time now.

My name is Tobias and I'm 19 years of age, I live in Denmark.
I have played games and loved it as long as I can remember, so it was fairly obvious that it should be my way of living. I've always been pretty good at art, and I've always been interested in media.

I make movies with a friend in my spare time, at the beginning we where 10 and didn't have a video camera, but my father had a digital camera that could record 15 seconds of video. Shortest Star Wars movies ever. We're making more complex and longer movies now. Since it's our only excuse for behaving like idiots Tongue

I started making my own stuff with some 'Batman: Make your own cartoons' game. I later learned how to make maps in games like Heroes III and Age of Empires II.

I have always dreamt about killing orcs with swords I had made myself!
I learned through a friend of a school that taught people how to make 3d graphics that could be used in movies and video games.
I knew that was the way to go.
So I spent 2 years there, wasting about 70% of my time by coding webpages, otherwise the school couldn't get support from the government (bloody government)

My favorite game was/is Morrowind so of course I wanted to work with Bethesda. I started reading interviews of the developers and quickly learned that modding was a good way to get started.
So I looked for a mod, found some small ones but that didn't work.
I decided to go big, I wanted to join a big mod with alot of work to be done.
That's when I found Silgrad Tower.

So here I am.

I don't have many pictures of myself, actually I only have this one because I think it looks cool. A nice picture of my back Big Grin
09-21-2008, 09:31 PM,

Quote:I don't have many pictures of myself, actually I only have this one because I think it looks cool. A nice picture of my back Big Grin

I must say the falcon is pretty cool too. Big Grin
09-21-2008, 10:08 PM,

Very medieval. I like your style! So much talent and artistry from one so young! Smile
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
01-10-2009, 09:58 PM,

Heyy silgrad. Ysne and Ibsem know what I'm capable of Wink I will prabably be popping in now and then so hello also dontae to sutch!!! (read my literature forum thread)
Dbug

[Image: Doombuggiesbar-1.png]
01-11-2009, 01:28 AM,

I just replied to that, Doombuggie. Nice to have you over here!
01-11-2009, 09:18 AM,

Great picture Tobi! :goodjob:
02-10-2009, 07:53 AM,
Presentation
I have joined too.

I'm Domenico, 20yo, from Italy. I joined as razorwing suggested me to.

I can't say I really have technical skills, I can probably build some interior (not completed the CS tutorial yet because my pc is under repair, AGAIN :poorme: ) but my specialization is quest-dialogue writing, possibly from a base, no matter how small it is Smile I'm an avid reader and an enthusiast gamer.

hello everyone Big Grin
02-10-2009, 09:18 AM,
RE: Presentation
Welcome to ST! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD