Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koniption's Misc Models
04-24-2011, 08:05 PM,

That rattle looks great! And the plague doctor looks just perfect in the hospice. I had never thought that little claim would develop so much... Big Grin
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
04-25-2011, 06:02 AM,

@ Deeza - Thanks!

I've gotten more progress done on the primitive male outfit:

http://img148.imageshack.us/g/primclothmaleback02.jpg/

The reddish-orange fringe leather trimmings look a little weird in Blender, due to how the transparency is handled. But it should look ok once exported and Nifskoped.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
04-25-2011, 12:28 PM,

Nice stuff! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
04-29-2011, 05:01 PM,

I was making a tribal necklace for the primitive male outfit, but ended up using the model I made for it as a bench instead (it was just shaped too perfect for the use):

http://img692.imageshack.us/g/crocbenchangle01.jpg/

Thanks go to the Hamill Gallery for letting us use their artifact photos as texture sources (Tim and Bobbi Hamill are the owners).

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
04-29-2011, 05:18 PM,

Luvverly stuff, KP! Very tribal!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
04-29-2011, 08:41 PM,

That's an amazing model.....
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
05-02-2011, 01:33 AM,

Thanks all!

I have finished the boots, necklace, and cuffs, for this outfit:

http://img189.imageshack.us/g/screenshot1wv.jpg/

I'm done modeling what I need to model. Next step is to weight-paint it all to the skeleton, so it bends properly.

KP
05-02-2011, 03:20 AM,

Great Job on these models, KP! My favorite is the Bench!
05-02-2011, 06:36 PM,

Nice work, KP! :yes:
05-03-2011, 11:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sHAdowgAme
Great Job on these models, KP! My favorite is the Bench!

Heh, thanks. It's amazing how realistic textures work wonders for low poly models (which is what happened with that bench).

@ IG: thanks, again!

Btw, I have exported all the male prim. clothing models. I've already tweaked them in Nifskope. I need to fix the pants leg in the "pants" nif, though, then test the clothes ingame on a male character. I also have yet to work on the world models, that one can drop into the gameworld. So three main things left to do, then I can send the stuff to you. The world models will take the most time, out of the three.

KP