Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koniption's Misc Models
06-27-2011, 11:35 PM,

Konpition, you deserve a medal.
06-28-2011, 08:47 PM,

Wow! Cool addition to the dungeons. The 'Tangleweave Caverns' will benefit from these especially. Thanks KP! :goodjob:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-29-2011, 04:23 AM,

Thanks guys!

I had to uninstall Oblivion, because I realized a couple days ago that the UAC of my Windows 7 OS, was messing with me and my testing results of stuff. I also found how to avoid such UAC problems, in the future.

So now I need to reinstall Oblivion/etc...again. I need to not install it in the "C:\Program Files" directory...... :no:

I feel like I'm the last person to have found out this info, heh. Very awkward feeling.

It might be a couple of days until I'm back up and running, fyi.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
06-29-2011, 07:06 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
I feel like I'm the last person to have found out this info, heh. Very awkward feeling.

Umm, I think that would be me, actually....
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
06-29-2011, 09:53 PM,

I fell into that trap the first time round. :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-01-2011, 08:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption

Umm, I think that would be me, actually....

Oooo, sorry to hear about that Deeza....so you did fall into that trap, too, and my post just made you realize it??

Today, I managed to find time to reinstall my game and all those other programs that go with it. So I'm back up and running.

Re-installation is a pain in the ol' rear. It makes me tired just thinking about it..

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-03-2011, 08:12 PM,

Indeed I did. My comp is due for a clean reinstall, and you may be sure that I won't make that mistake again when I put OB back on...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-15-2011, 12:45 PM,

I have been slowly tweaking the Virulent Polyp in Blackmarsh. They are bone transform and morph animated. They've been on the backburner forever. I worked some more on this last night, and am almost done with it.

Ever wanted to pop a giant zit ??? :

Koniption
07-15-2011, 06:54 PM,

Beautifully gross! Big Grin
09-07-2011, 06:49 PM,

Hey all,

Sooo, I found this guy on Deviant Art website, that draws these really cool alien/fantasy-esque plants and creatures.

His name is "Mick McDee", at Deviant Art:

http://mickmcdee.deviantart.com/gallery/

I asked him for permission to model some of his concepts,and he said "go for it!"

Now I know Blackmarsh is basically done with landscaping in our mod, so if we don't use this in our mod, I will release the below model in another resource pack once I've gotten a good collection of models together for that purpose. I've just asked Mick McDee if the resource pack route is ok with him, if Blackmarsh can't use the model(s). He will reply eventually. Of course, full credit will be given to him, either way.

"Elephant-Leg" plant (will need renaming in Blackmarsh, of course):

http://imageshack.us/g/14/elefantenbein1.jpg/

The above model is based off the Elefantenbein plant in his "Random Alien Plants" sketch. It's a plant that is more suited for the desert, since it's hard, wrinkly outer skin keeps moisture within it from evaporating.

I know this wasn't a priority model, but I needed to deviate some from what I usually make and troubleshoot...

Koniption