Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koniption's Misc Models
05-04-2011, 06:47 PM,

Good good. I may need to go back and change the outfits of a few of the NPCs I worked on recently but that's no problem. It will be nice to have this available for both male and female NPCs.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-04-2011, 07:14 PM,

Definitely. It was a big shame having all those lovely tribal architecture and clutter models, and to have the NPCs who live there still using generic LC pants.

Thanks ever so much for remedying this deficiency, KP!
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
05-04-2011, 07:20 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
definitely. It was a big shame having all those lovely tribal architecture and clutter models, and to have the NPCs who live there still using generic LC pants.

Thanks ever so much for remedying this deficiency, KP!

I know what you mean. But with the finishing of this male primitive clothing set, we're still gonna need more variations.

I mean, certain NiTriStrips/Shapes can be deleted from the clothing nifs, and then those nifs resaved under different name, for a more varied look (like deleting the pant's and vest's "rope" bits won't hurt anything) ...but you can only achieve so much doing that....

Thanks for the support, Deeza!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-04-2011, 07:26 PM,

Yeah, that makes sense. We do have a fair amount of unique items although this primitive clothing should be quite a significant set, especially with the extra adornments like the necklace. Some of the existing clothing items like robes and 'mossy pants' do a rough job of making the clothing unique, however so there is some variation.

Btw, one issue that I forgot in my last PM to you just now was to remind you of the task that needs doing in correcting some of the robes. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure which ones this affects but the hands and feet become invisible on the NPCs when you equip them. It may be something related to how they're set up in the CS (I'll give this a check now) but I'm pretty sure I remember it being a modelling problem, having loaned out these resources from one of the packs on TesNexus.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-04-2011, 07:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Yeah, that makes sense. We do have a fair amount of unique items although this primitive clothing should be quite a significant set, especially with the extra adornments like the necklace. Some of the existing clothing items like robes and 'mossy pants' do a rough job of making the clothing unique, however so there is some variation.

Btw, one issue that I forgot in my last PM to you just now was to remind you of the task that needs doing in correcting some of the robes. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure which ones this affects but the hands and feet become invisible on the NPCs when you equip them. It may be something related to how they're set up in the CS (I'll give this a check now) but I'm pretty sure I remember it being a modelling problem, having loaned out these resources from one of the packs on TesNexus.

IG

Ok, make a list of the clothing/armor items that do the invisibility gig, and send that list to me either on the forums or via PM. I'll look into it, after that.

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-04-2011, 08:42 PM,

Aha, no need. It's my bad. I hadn't entered the items properly in the CS. I'm just working on getting it sorted now.

Edit - Actually, having looked through other armour items, there is one small thing you could do. There is a model under blackmarsh-armors called 'stonewastestabard' which belongs to the old team (it's ancient!) and it neither appears to show up in the CS nor have a world model to go with it. Hopefully, it's just a little checking job.
05-05-2011, 01:07 AM,

@ IG: Ok, I will check it out, and it's now on my modeling priorities "to do" list. Will get round to it eventually.

KP
05-05-2011, 11:09 PM,

Cheers, KP.
06-27-2011, 08:21 PM,

I felt the need to deviate from what I was working on, so I made these:

http://imageshack.us/g/87/cocoonargfem.jpg/

There are 7 different ones in total. I need to fix some alpha transparency issues, though, that require going into Blender again, for most of the 7 nifs.

Koniption
06-27-2011, 09:01 PM,

Those are pretty creepy dungeon decor, but for some reason I find the skeleton version the most effective.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!