[Image: histsymtu5.th.jpg][Image: rootarctq4.th.jpg]
Full

Other
[Image: flycanbooxk2.th.jpg]
12-10-2008, 01:28 PM,

Just an idea:

*cough* Get a scanner. Wink *cough*
12-10-2008, 02:03 PM,

I have one, but I don't get it to work on this PC.
12-10-2008, 04:25 PM,

Thanks LPS Smile although I'm not sure if and when this would be used. Any creature modellers are hard at work on other projects. I would also take Senten's subtle hint because I just can't make out the ones below....just the top one.

As far as water creatures go then I'd like to look into what we can do about creating other marine and swamp features. At the moment, I have this mod bookmarked for starters: AliveWaters by windsurfer . It may come in useful in our more watery regions such as the Everglades or, at the very least, in the outlying sea regions.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
12-10-2008, 09:23 PM,

I got the scanner working! :bananarock:

Today I made a few weapons:
[Image: argweapwx6.jpg]
The concept was a multi purpose weapon, usable as a club and a sword, the shape of the blade fits also well to hack through bushes, the weapon in the left lower corner is the original version, the one an argonian hunter would use, the top one is a concept of an imperial version that's easier to mass produce, would fit well forimperial swamp-troops, at least as a secondary weapon.
The smaller one in the lower right corner is a high quality argonian-style knife that a high ranked chieftain could use. My concept for argonian weapons is to make them look "fluid", I imagine thet's their artstyle, because of bounds to water.
12-10-2008, 11:27 PM,

Looking good! Do you know how to model these weapons?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-11-2008, 09:55 AM,

I like the curves on them and especially the very rustic-looking handles. Simply wooden daggers would be very nice to have in-game. Actually, looking at your reasoning (getting through swamps) made me think we might need stuff like machetes and maybe even a sickle (would go great for the grasslands as well as being a symbol of death).

If you do have modelling skills then it would be nice to see what you might come up with. If not then there are plenty of keen weapon modellers whom I'm sure would love to have a go at modelling stuff like that :goodjob: .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
12-11-2008, 03:54 PM,

I can't model, will post a bigger picture of the "argonian hunter bone blade" later, because on the small one the details were gone.
If you see, the "imperial style copy" has a sickle like design with a curved blade, and the blade being inside the curve, the argonian version was intended to look like that too.

Update:
[Image: argweaphunttj7.jpg]
12-11-2008, 05:27 PM,

Looks like a really nice design. If you're interested in more weapons, try checking this thread out for ideas: Armor & Weapons for Black Marsh .
12-11-2008, 05:39 PM,

Nice draws,now i can explain the scanned ones.I like the design,and the shape,and they aren't too hard to model them.Cool stuffs.