Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renrijra Krin
10-18-2006, 06:26 PM,
[Renrijra Krin] Ranks
As DarkAsmodeous has given me the authority of the Renrijra Krin, I went to check the Rank Icons who were given to us by Captain, who made them for a Renrijra Krin Mod who now is abandoned. I'm afraid they didn't fall in taste... Neither did all of the ranks.. Therefore the ranks are opened for discussion in this tread, keep it away from the main Renrijra Krin tread please. As well as keeping other things that icons or ranks away from this tread.

The Ranks from earlier is seen below with its old icon.

[Image: KrinRanksOld.jpg]
I approve Footpaw and Striker right away.. I love the rank names, but not the icons.. for Footpaw I'd say a paw, as a enlarged of the one on the pic, or the foot of a cat, or something similar... Striker also goes, with that jumping panther or whatever kind of cat it is or something similar... However I want a frame before letting texture people go ahead on those...

For people who want to texture a icon you should know that I want one frame, as you see the ones over got different ones, I want one for all of the ranks. This should come first, I have for now no idea what I'm looking for here so feel free to just submit one you think have the Khajiit/Krin feel...

Nothing else that Footpaw and Striker is approved, and the rest is for you people, but perhaps DA care to say how many we are allowed to have before that? or recommended to? Their positions isn't either decide, but I believe they will for now be moved to 1nd and 2nd, or possible Striker will be some higher.

This is here, because main purpose of the tread is ranks. Not their look ingame, these claims will be posted later, but people may if they wish, just begin.
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
10-18-2006, 07:01 PM,

I wanted those to be replaced anyway. Big Grin

Anyways, I was wondering what position footpaw and striker would be? I'd imagine striker to be the most common.

Any ideas for a frame? I might be able to sketch something up quickly. Lots of curves, or straight forward, symmetric or asymettric, ornate?

As for rank names, maybe Ja'Renrijra, or Young Bandit un-Ta'Agra'd.
10-18-2006, 07:13 PM,

Footpaw sounds common.. So I'd have it somewhere 1-3 and Striker I really like and actually want to be 2-4.

Frame as I said i have on idea at all.. I might get some, when/if I do I'll post them at once.. to say it easy Khajiit.

Baan Dar means Bandit, and I've long wanted something connecting him to them a little. J/Ji/Ja = Young Adult. So J/Ji/Ja-Baan Dar?
10-18-2006, 07:16 PM,

Isn't Baan Dar the name of the Bandit God?
Although, now that you mention it, he probably should be especially praised in the ranks of the RK.
10-18-2006, 07:18 PM,

He is but, it still means Bandit. And so was the idea...
10-18-2006, 07:55 PM,

[Image: krin_mock.jpg]
Quick idea.
10-18-2006, 08:01 PM,

look good... what does the markings in the corners mean though?
10-18-2006, 08:30 PM,

They mean absolutely nothing. Tongue
10-21-2006, 03:45 PM,
[Renrijra Krin] Recruiting
How will the player get into the Renijra Krin?

They do except all races, but they don't got a guildhall you can just go to and sign up... So how? I currently got no idea, who doesn't force the player to join ,so I'll give you a chance Big Grin

Post Introduction and/or Earning Trust quest ideas here.
02-10-2007, 02:25 PM,
RE: [Renrijra Krin] Recruiting
Well... Many beast people in leyawin especially those working for the count talk about how the countess and her advisor are changing layawin from a diverse best people town to a nibenay imperial town. So then you could actually assanitate those two (COuntess isnt killable so we would have to make her killable) Or my other idea is on the subject of rumors people in leyawin would tell you a bit about the renrijra krin, and then you could actually seek out their book, Ahzirr Trajijazaeri, after you read the book and learn more about the Krin or after you assasinate the two you could go to sleep and be viseted by a Renrijra Krin Agent, Like the dark brotherhood... Just ideas though

Book:http://til.gamingsource.net/obbooks/ahzi...aeri.shtml
"Gzalzi Vaberzarita Maaszi" - "Absurdity Has Become Necessity"

1. "It Is Good To Be Brave"
2. "It Is Necessary To Run Away"
3. "Enjoy Life"
4. "Kill Without Qualm"
5. "Give Freely To The People"
6. "Justly Take By Force"