Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suran
02-14-2006, 07:50 AM,

Yeah. I'm afraid that the picture quality was the best I can currently do. I'm abroad this semester away from all my buddies with actual scanners, so I had to enter the visuals with a low-res digital camera thing on my PDA. Next Fall, anything I put on this site should look much better.
02-14-2006, 07:54 AM,

That's ok. I'll see what I can come up with. :goodjob:
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
02-15-2006, 02:36 AM,

Ok, I got it done quicker than I thought, but it is a really rouge idea of what Vrenir wants. I particularly don't like how I put in the stairs from the docks to the higher end of town, but I don't have the time to fix it now. Maybe later on Thursday.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
02-15-2006, 02:38 AM,

Over the weekend Ill work on the dock, if you can wait
02-15-2006, 02:39 AM,

looks very good so far! :goodjob:
reminds me of a Indus valley civilization village...
now I think as the trading post of an agricultural region... it should have a large warehouse/grainary
02-15-2006, 02:42 AM,

You could put it behind the manor (the grain and such) and make a small cropfield... with slaves... and moon sugar... and orc distilleries....
02-15-2006, 02:43 AM,

I meant a grain-store house....
Ascadian Isles farmers go to Suran to trade in grain and other crops for tools and such
and in times of need farmers can go get crop loans at Suran....
02-15-2006, 02:46 AM,

Yeah, theyre like big towers with a small building attached, I used to work in one ( for the $ of course) . But that gave me the idea of the small umm... for lack of better word "plantation". It is a small town, and that is the only manor...
02-15-2006, 02:59 AM,

well... silos and barns is more westerner....
as I mentioned before, Hlaalu and Suran in particular are reminding me of Indus valley civilization...
like the MohenjoDaro and the Harappan...

a ruined bath
ruined granary

their granaries looked like:
[Image: mohenjodaro0xv.jpg]

the blocky look suits Hlaalu I think... except that Hlaalu is smoother... more adobe looking than brick like
02-15-2006, 03:00 AM,

Well according to Vrenir, he wanted the house in the attached image to be the Trade House / Grainery. I know it's a bit on the small side, but I was just trying to make it fit into the space I had to work with. When I get more time, I'll see about making it bigger. I don't know, maybe Vrenir will want to move it when he see's these concept shots.
-