Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
09-28-2005, 07:50 PM,

oh ya i forgot to list my MaD SkillZ :bananarock:

CS building, interiors mostly, good with the part of exteriors that doesnt really require me to shape the land or texture it...that takes me forever.
I can do voice acting to, all i need is a good Mic
Also done some textures
If im not back in 5 minutes...wait longer
09-28-2005, 07:57 PM,

Just a tip: You can enter your email adress in your forum profile and choose whether it's hidden or not. Click on the link PM Inbox in the header to get to your control panel (there are other ways too). Then people can get your email adress either by clicking the button in one of your posts, or reading it by viewing your forum profile.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-28-2005, 07:58 PM,

Quote:DarkEclipse... I'll put you into potential help... is that alright?

That'll be fine, thank you.

Edit: If you ever need mass interior cells made, just ask. Big Grin
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
09-28-2005, 09:31 PM,

ok Big Grin thanks....
in case anyone was wondering... this is purely a sing-up thread... no concept, no drawing, no mod ideas... once more people check in, I'll make some more threads...
09-28-2005, 10:41 PM,
Hey
Im in,if that ok with you. I once belonged to the vvardenfell rebuilt mod but they died much to my sadness....anyways I can do anything "lore" related, design buildings, write books, ect. I would alos like to learn to mod as i go. Anyways Im in: Smile
chilll, and lisen to di.fm

Woot pre-ordered oblivion!!!!

DI.FM
09-28-2005, 10:52 PM,
RE: Hey
Quote:Originally posted by Dentar Eli-Jara
Im in,if that ok with you. I once belonged to the vvardenfell rebuilt mod but they died much to my sadness....anyways I can do anything "lore" related, design buildings, write books, ect. I would alos like to learn to mod as i go. Anyways Im in: Smile

ok, I'm not going to refuse you... you sounded kinda funny though.. "anyways, I'm in"... hahaha...

ok your in... umm... tell me about this Vvardenfell Rebuilt project.... or PM me about it... did it have to do with Tamriel Rebuilt? it was for TES3 right? what do you know about it?
09-28-2005, 11:13 PM,

Well, already applied on the official forums, just wanted to note, I have come hereBig Grin

So, about my skills, I can mainly do concept for ideas, I might be able to do some landscaping with the new tools, write dialogue, and might also be able to script a bit.

Hey all^^

_Zexion
[Image: DanteSig.jpg]
09-28-2005, 11:20 PM,

'Vvardenfell Rebuilt' would be a pretty funny project if it had been for TES III.

"Ok boys, listen up. We are going to be moving everything slightly westward."

:lmao:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-28-2005, 11:49 PM,

Ha ha Well I guess if someone wanted to remodel it all to look more like the concept art.

I also want to add to my list of areas I'm interested in: quests, I'd love to write a few quests after all without any quests it would get failry boring.
09-28-2005, 11:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
'Vvardenfell Rebuilt' would be a pretty funny project if it had been for TES III.

"Ok boys, listen up. We are going to be moving everything slightly westward."

:lmao:

"c'mon guys, we gotta pull together.... lets mod Vvardenfell in! WHO's WITH ME!!!"
"dude... Vvardenfell is in already... its the frickin huge island that your on.... with all the cliffracers"
"THEN we're gonna make it from scratch and replace Bethesda's Vvardenfell!!! ...guys, where'd you all go?"

but THIS mod is for TES4, the big difference