Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
09-28-2005, 11:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkD
Ha ha Well I guess if someone wanted to remodel it all to look more like the concept art.

I also want to add to my list of areas I'm interested in: quests, I'd love to write a few quests after all without any quests it would get failry boring.

definitely...
nothing to do when not doing the main quests except.... hunt cliffracers... though there are fewer now....
that wouldn't be fun... sort of

by the way, Razorwing... I have a question for you... are there any cliffracers on the mainland?
09-29-2005, 12:15 AM,

KuKulzA: Aah, the beloved cliffracer which gives players a chance to pause every minute and ponder life's mysteries as he waits for them to swoop down on him one feet per second...

Good question though. I know that cliff racers are attracted to the Red Mountain region because of the warmth, and it's quite possible they are indigenous only to Vvardenfell - the idea being that it's a 'living fossil' that still clings on to life there because it's shielded from the predators on mainland Tamriel - but as far as I know, lore doesn't say if they're on the mainland or not. I could be wrong though.

Btw this beastiary might come in handy in some situations. The Imperial Library site is the best source for facts and undisputed king when it comes to lore. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-29-2005, 12:20 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
KuKulzA: Aah, the beloved cliffracer which gives players a chance to pause every minute and ponder life's mysteries as he waits for them to swoop down on him one feet per second...

Good question though. I know that cliff racers are attracted to the Red Mountain region because of the warmth, and it's quite possible they are indigenous only to Vvardenfell - the idea being that it's a 'living fossil' that still clings on to life there because it's shielded from the predators on mainland Tamriel - but as far as I know, lore doesn't say if they're on the mainland or not. I could be wrong though.

Btw this beastiary might come in handy in some situations. The Imperial Library site is the best source for facts and undisputed king when it comes to lore. Smile

yeah... ponder life... and also I heard that cliff racers are actually some sort of complex avian crustecean that lives around Red Mt. fo rits warmths and is an ancient species....

and TIL is an undisputed lore filled library.... by the way, it says extremely little about cliffracers... what a shame... but there is a essay o it someone wrote... I migh tlook it up sometime...

and the dead cliff racer hanging in Skaal village.. did it fly there? or did it get killed and brought there? hmmm....
09-29-2005, 12:39 AM,

Your previous post made me think about that cliff racer in Skaal too, hehe. I think it's an homage to the players who have endured the cliff racer plague in Morrowind, that there's only one racer on Solstheim - and it's already dead Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-29-2005, 02:52 AM,

I truly appreciated the Skaal for killing that cliff racer... and it ate the Blue Devs Ring of w/e... it had the movies....

it must have choked on it... and the Nords found it or something... hehe.... no offense to the Skaal....
09-29-2005, 03:38 AM,
Howdy Kuk
I'm in but you keep forgetting that there are 3 n's in my name lol. Let me know when something big comes up I'll be checkign in pretty much everyday till summer so you can count on me.
As the wind blows by the breeze takes me where it will and freely I go to spread peace on the wind.
09-29-2005, 08:19 PM,

ok, I'll fix in, thanks for checking in! Big Grin
09-29-2005, 10:38 PM,

Ok well

ESF name: fourtrax450

Put me in potential help, as I dont know if ill have the pc version yet
XBox 360 or new PC... can't decide!!!!
09-29-2005, 11:32 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by fourtrax450
Ok well
ESF name: fourtrax450
Put me in potential help, as I dont know if ill have the pc version yet
Big Grin neither do I!
09-30-2005, 12:08 AM,
Checking in
Hey i'm checking in. My life is pretty busy right now with school and football, but i'll try to check up on things every day or so.

I can do interiors and pretty much anything 'cept textures and modeling. once it comes out i'll take a try at scripting too. And if we need i could try to learn the stuff to make models. I'm an adeptive person really.