Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES4: Vvardenfell sign up!
09-30-2005, 02:05 AM,

awesome! don't worry... Real Life always more important than mods.... well.... actually....

okay yea, RL is more important... Big Grin
09-30-2005, 02:23 AM,

Greeting people, As with IXosis my school life is very full, but as the school nerd i have to have do something to keep my dignity up. And this is the perfict thing. (No offence)

ESF name - The Phantom Of OB
Skills - Basic CS knowledge and making intercells, havn't done much with the exter yet.
Interested in doing - City creation, making inter cells, willing to try everyhing at least once
Contact details - mwalker@scc.wa.edu.au
Potensal help

As a teen i don't really get much money, i really don't know if i could get the game, but, one of my life goals is to be able to make a great controbution to the gameing world so this, I would love.
Morrowind Rocks!
I would also like to say that you people out there who brough us this game as well as this web site and the mods, You guys really Rock!
09-30-2005, 02:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Phantom Of OB
Greeting people, As with IXosis my school life is very full, but as the school nerd i have to have do something to keep my dignity up. And this is the perfict thing. (No offence)

ESF name - The Phantom Of OB
Skills - Basic CS knowledge and making intercells, havn't done much with the exter yet.
Interested in doing - City creation, making inter cells, willing to try everyhing at least once
Contact details - mwalker@scc.wa.edu.au
Potensal help

As a teen i don't really get much money, i really don't know if i could get the game, but, one of my life goals is to be able to make a great controbution to the gameing world so this, I would love.

hey I am a teen too.... and no matter our age differences there appears to be interest, dedication, and open-minded-ness in this group so far.. it is a common trait I daresay...

but, get a job... its good for you! I have one... its quite nice actually... but might not be enough to buy me a new PC and TES4 so I'm gonna have to pull some out of reserves... I mean bank...hehe
09-30-2005, 03:56 AM,

Im in, I posted over in the other forums then noticed the link to this site.
I can model, lay out UV maps, and am learning (ie: noob) how to texture.
Prefered 3d app, Maya.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Im currently making a TC mod for HL2 with only 3-4 other people helping me out. So a lot of my attention goes to that, as well as school.
But if this gets off the ground ill definitely figure out some way to dedicate enough time to this to get work done.
09-30-2005, 07:14 AM,

Just checking in...

Skills: Some CS experience, and dialogue/scripting.
09-30-2005, 10:59 AM,

ESF name: Latin Hobbit

I can do some scrpting ( might take me a while to see how different the Oblivion scripting is ) and dungeon design. I'm gonna really like to see the types of dungeons Ican make in the new CS.
10-01-2005, 03:19 AM,

'ello, I believe I have placed you in our list!
....man, can't wait till Oblivion comes out... but before it does.. theres plenty of 3d modelling...
10-01-2005, 06:05 AM,

Guess I should go into a bit mroe detail about my capabilities. I am proficient at cration of interiors exteriors npcs(though some occasionally give me trouble) and craeting new items useing existing meshes. Unfortunatly i have no programs to use to make any of my own items and I'm nto terribly skilled in 3d graphics anyway. I can write dialog and i intend to learn scripting once it comes out and I get the chance. I enjoy makeing complex layouts in huge sprawling buildings and i arrange interiro flowers and other decorations into visibly appealing groups and forms. And if you haven't figured out I'm mildly dyslexic so if I write any dialog scripts etc I'll need someone to proof read for me lol.
As the wind blows by the breeze takes me where it will and freely I go to spread peace on the wind.
10-01-2005, 07:24 AM,

lol srry bout that Big Grin

i just ment that i can do anything lore wise. I can also design really good so ill submit plans for citys and buildings. I really think the project should be sorted into differant categorys, ec you as project leader someone else as lead programer, ect. this way we can make it organized to some degree and move along faster. Soooo.... give me a task and ill start resurching lore/uploading plans.

srry 'bout that iwas a little "out of it(speaking of first post)

ment tamrelrebuilt lol
chilll, and lisen to di.fm

Woot pre-ordered oblivion!!!!

DI.FM
10-01-2005, 08:03 AM,

Quote:hey I am a teen too.... and no matter our age differences there appears to be interest, dedication, and open-minded-ness in this group so far.. it is a common trait I daresay...

Have put in a aplication fourm, but it looks like alot of lawn mowing to me, or I could see if I could get a computer and the game for christmas :yes: :yes: :yes:

Just a question, how long after the game has been released do you plan to start the mod?
Morrowind Rocks!
I would also like to say that you people out there who brough us this game as well as this web site and the mods, You guys really Rock!