Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new armor/weapons
11-01-2005, 10:19 PM,

so anyone have ideas or suggestions for armor?
11-01-2005, 11:26 PM,

I think it'd be cool to see Dreugh armor again, and this time as a full-scale and more or less common armor that acts as "advanced bonemold" (which I've always pictured it to be), and afforded to more powerful guards. Just an idea.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
11-01-2005, 11:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I think it'd be cool to see Dreugh armor again, and this time as a full-scale and more or less common armor that acts as "advanced bonemold" (which I've always pictured it to be), and afforded to more powerful guards. Just an idea.

Which guards would you give it to?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-02-2005, 12:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Which guards would you give it to?

Maybe Guard Captains, the leader types, to make them stand out more from ordinary guards? And/or guards assigned to high-profile NPCs, like the local noble of a Dunmer town.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
11-02-2005, 03:43 AM,

Dreugh armor was pretty high-end... it wasn't exactly a noble-man's armor
...but it was hard to manufacture... you have to kill a dreugh first... and I know in TES3, they weren't ridiculously tough.. but in real life, they should be, or at least game description smad ethem seem so....

Dreugh armor is like a super-strong bonemold... except that bonemold is made of hide and chitin and Dreugh from the carapace of Dreugh...
11-02-2005, 10:33 PM,

Maybe I've missed it, but just one question.
Are armors going to be remade Morrowind ones or completely new meshes and textures?
11-02-2005, 10:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Maybe I've missed it, but just one question.
Are armors going to be remade Morrowind ones or completely new meshes and textures?
We can't use Morrowind meshes in Oblivion can we? Even if we edited them, right? I think we'll just have to use Oblivion's meshes or ones that were created outside of Morrowind for other mods (with the owners permission).
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
11-02-2005, 11:13 PM,

several Armors of Morrowind also apear in Oblivion. Only a few need to be redone.
11-02-2005, 11:16 PM,

feel if they reappear then I'll take 'em off the list :yes:
11-03-2005, 08:29 PM,

Wonder about Chittin...