Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new armor/weapons
11-04-2005, 12:21 AM,

Chitin and netch were traditional native armors as was dreugh and bonemold....
and glass, ebony, and Adamantium were also native... also rare

however, Glass is an export, as is Adamantium, to a certain degree... ebony is a major export along with Kwama eggs, racer plumes, and alcohol...

but chitin isn't a major export... and since trade is only begining to get better (now that Dagoth Ur and blight is gone) less exported armors like Chitin probably won't even make it out of Vvardenfell
11-04-2005, 09:50 PM,

What about rumors of Mithril armor in Oblivion?
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
11-05-2005, 04:39 AM,

yep, but thats not in Vvardenfell... but I believe its gonna be in Oblivion
11-05-2005, 11:34 PM,

Not sure if it fits in this thread, but just one question:
Will it be explained where do the shopkeepers get their armor from (presumingly from a smith, but....)? In Morrowind, there was no economy at all. Will it be changed in Vvardenfell?
11-06-2005, 02:46 AM,

yeah... I was thinking that they get it from miners, peddlers, etc.
like shalk herders would have their beetle breeds and herds... they'd kill a few for an armorer to make chitin and bonemold... a netch rancher would sell some to the tanner... etc.

a miner might secretly sell a bit of raw ore to a smith... well like ebony, glass, etc., those would be illagel to steal out I think...
11-06-2005, 10:46 PM,

It doesn't sound really reliable....
11-11-2005, 10:55 PM,

well, thats how it would start... then the people make it into trade agreements... etc.etc. plus, the EEC would definitely sell some to a rich smith... since that smith could afford to buy the ebony... and then he coul make it into ebony armor and sell it for many times more than it was worth as just ore....
remember, the EEC is very monopolistic... so unless you are in the countryside of Vvardenfell, nearly ALL trade is controlled by the EEC
11-12-2005, 09:34 PM,

All right.
Is it true there's an armor called Mythic Dawn (in Oblivion I mean) and will it be here as well?
11-13-2005, 04:31 AM,

yeah... well if you are carrying it from Cyrodiil to Morrowind sure...
I am gonna list only armors that are only Morrowind
11-13-2005, 09:22 AM,

BTW, will Indoril now be buyable armor?