Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[3DS] Collision: the easy way out using gundalf's exporter
06-18-2007, 04:38 AM,

Bleah. The extractor didn't work for me so I got the zip off soureforge for Max 8, but its version 0.2.11.zip. That would probably explain why my model is crashing suddenly after I added the collision. Is there a zipped version of 0.2.9 out anywheres? :poorme:

Thanks in advance. Smile
tweet.
06-18-2007, 05:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Archeopterix
Bleah. The extractor didn't work for me so I got the zip off soureforge for Max 8, but its version 0.2.11.zip. That would probably explain why my model is crashing suddenly after I added the collision. Is there a zipped version of 0.2.9 out anywheres? :poorme:

Thanks in advance. Smile

Sure, you can get any version of the importer/exporter scripts. Just click on the version you version you want on this page.

I only know that 0.2.10 was bugged, but the later versions like 0.2.13 might not be. I got it recently by downloading the zip file (the .exe didn't work for me) and the readme says it's 0.2.13, not 0.2.11. But if it doesn't work for you, go ahead and get 0.2.9 - it's worked for me so far Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]