Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koniption's Misc Models
09-07-2011, 06:56 PM,

Wow! That's a really nice model...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-07-2011, 07:59 PM,

Lot's of cool stuff in here Kon!
[align=center]My Mods
09-07-2011, 09:26 PM,

Thanks, you all!

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-07-2011, 11:48 PM,

Umm .. hello? Mod leader with desert here..!

Hint... Big Grin
Morcroft Darkes
09-08-2011, 07:34 AM,

I did think of you, morcroft, but I wasn't sure if that would fit in with the look you were trying to give Elsweyr (I recall you were trying to leave out cacti)

09-08-2011, 08:12 AM,

I certainly am: I think the classic "cactus" is such a specific and distinctive taxonomic group that it carries too much baggage. For the same reason, I'm really not keen to have camels.

KP's plant is leathery and thorny - characteristics common to arid environments everywhere. I'd be happy to include it if I may.
Morcroft Darkes
09-08-2011, 03:59 PM,

I understand now - what you wanted to avoid was "generic saguaro cactus / old western movie syndrome"...

09-08-2011, 05:16 PM,

Beautiful model, KP! I guess it could be used for the Northern half of the Eastern coast...

Feel free to experiment... :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-09-2011, 12:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Beautiful model, KP! I guess it could be used for the Northern half of the Eastern coast...

Feel free to experiment... :yes:

Do you mean the Northern half of the Eastern Blackmarsh coast?? Or are you referring to same, of the Elsweyr region??

@ morcroft - Let me get back to you later, on your request. I need to ask Mick McDee something, anyway.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
09-09-2011, 08:15 PM,

Yes, Black Marsh. I'm not sure if it fits okay with the lore though.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]