Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suran
05-31-2006, 11:24 PM,

i think a few mods should be made to the hoed... these are actually just little changes really

first of all... the dancers should be in a area that is blocked off by rails... that would be for keeping out the occasional troublemaker...
also.. i really think that the hoed should have a small change in that the khijt or however it's spelled that was behind the bar shouldnt be there anymore... in oblivion they say that slavery has been abolished in morrowind... and that kahijt back behind the bar was a slave...
that brings me to my final point... there should be no more slave hunters in the hoed just for that reason... that morrowind had it's own version of the emancipation proclamation...
1 shot, 1 kill, 1 less daedra to worry bout....
07-27-2006, 03:57 AM,

PLease help me i cant find suran
07-27-2006, 03:58 AM,

It is the city NE of Vivec... Do you need a map?
07-27-2006, 03:59 AM,

wraith:
I totally agree... House of Earthly Delights... or hoed... ho ...ho ho ho... :lol:

robert243:
:bounce: welcome!
you have just posted in Suran Smile may I help you?
07-27-2006, 04:25 PM,

about the house, i could make it so that the dancers danced just like in MW, just for the fun of it, tha would look weird. And a side quest, where we can accquire a staff from the owner and charge it up elseware, shoot it at some one and they dance foe 30 seconds, enough time for you to get away.
07-27-2006, 05:40 PM,

the only problems with dance is that there is no dance anim in B (afaik). i sugest a quest where the dancers have gone missing... (to cover up the anim problem)
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-27-2006, 10:48 PM,

or better yet make it.
07-28-2006, 12:42 AM,

well I thought I remember them going to Bal Isra... and they retired, but maybe there are two new ones
08-30-2006, 06:30 AM,

I dont want to be a partyblooper but Deadra attacked to Morrowind too and with walls like that, the towns were mosty destroyed. Be creative and build NEW suran, that isnt like the old suran, but bigger and better.
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
08-30-2006, 04:40 PM,

Only Ald-ruhn and Telvanni were attacked they didnt attack the legions because they were on recall except Buckmoth but they Saw Redoran and Telvanni as the biggest threats.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail